We’re a collaborative of some of the world’s largest foundations and financial institutions, committed to fostering transformational relationships across sectors to connect those who are willing to do the work of closing racial income and wealth gaps.
We’re driven by a set of core values, which we believe are fundamental to our organizational success: collaboration, innovation, leadership, and impact as well as racial equity and inclusion. These values guide our decisions every day about what we do, why we do it, and how we will achieve our mission. Living Cities aims to collaborate and work with people who share these values.
- 401K with company match
- 20 PTO days (not including a summer and winter breaks)
- Commuter expense contributions
- Remote work flexibility
- Catered lunch during semi-monthly staff meetings
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) for medical expenses
- Optional flexible spending plans
- Professional development and membership contributions
- Racial equity and inclusion training
- Company retreats
- Additional employer-paid benefits including disability, life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program
Would you like to work us and don’t see an opportunity? We would love to hear from you! Email email@example.com to contact us.
Living Cities is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive team at all levels. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion or creed, citizenship status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partnership status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, domestic violence victim status, arrest or pre-employment conviction record, or any other characteristic protected by law.